PARTY FOUL!

Note to self: Blowing out the candle when it's full of hot wax is a bad idea.

So I'm kind of a freak about minty smelling stuff.  Booth's Breathe Easy Body Wash is probably one of my most favorite finds ever ever ever.  It's fairly cheap, but hard to find.  Another is minty aromatic candles.  Les got me some bangin' candles for xmas that seemed to last forever, but of course, I managed to use it all up in an effort to soothe my inner rawr.  I did some research on why minty stuff is so soothing to me and found the following:

• Eucalyptus increases brain wave activity + counters mental fatigue.

• Peppermint, which is essentially a big dose of menthol,"cools emotions and dissipates anger, hysteria and nervousness. It energizes and relieves mental fatigue. It diminishes depression. Peppermint oil increases alertness and improves concentration. It awakens the central nervous system, stimulates the brain and clarifies thought processes."

No comments: