ADD TO QUEUE: SWANKY SUMMER SOUNDS

kenya dig it? :)



  • come go w/ me by the del vikings
  • hound dog by elvis
  • all shook up by elvis
  • sea of love by phil phillips
  • a sunday kind of love by etta james
  • at last by etta james
  • feeing good by nina simone
  • sway by dean martin
  • volare by dean martin
  • papa loves mambo by perry como
  • catch a falling star by perry como
  • a bushel and a peck by perry como
  • danke schoen by wayne newton
  • town without pity by gene pitney
  • nature boy by nat king cole
  • chances are by johnny mathis
  • only you by the platters
  • singing in the rain by gene kelly
  • young at heart by frank sinatra
  • mona lisa by nat king cole
  • walking my baby back home by nat king cole
  • smoke gets in your eyes by the platters--- this song has special significance since my middle sis loved to dramatically lip synch to this song when we were kids. remind me to upload the video sometime.
  • the tennessee waltz by patti page
  • you send me by sam cooke
  • sh-boom by crew cuts
  • istanbul (not constantinople) by the four lads
  • come on a my house by rosemary clooney
  • when i fall in love by nat king cole

No comments: